Do You Disseminate Any Personal Information
We may use third parties to help operate our website, authenticate users and deliver products and services, and may share your Personally Identifiable Information with our service providers, vendors, suppliers, and other third parties that provide products or services for or through this Service (such as website or database hosting companies, authentication providers, address list hosting companies, email service providers, analytics companies, distribution companies, credit card processors, help desk solution providers, tax management solutions, bookkeeping services, accountants and other similar service providers that use such information on our behalf). Unless otherwise stated, these companies do not have any right to use the Personally Identifiable Information we provide to them beyond what is necessary for them to assist us.
We may disclose aggregate statistics regarding user behaviour as a measure of interest in, and use of our Service and e-mails to third parties in the form of aggregate data, such as overall patterns or demographic reports that do not describe or identify any individual user or Client.
Complying with Legal Process
Mayanalytics reserves the right to use or disclose your Personally Identifiable Information and other information in response to court orders, warrants, or legal process, or to otherwise establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims or in the event you violate or breach an agreement with us. We may use and disclose your Personally Identifiable Information if we believe you will harm the property or rights of Mayanalytics, its owners, or those of our other Clients.
Cookies And Tracking Technologies
Our website employs the use of various third-party services. Through the use of our website, these services may place anonymous cookies on the Visitor’s browser and may send their own cookies to the Visitor’s cookie file. These services may also collect and use anonymous identifiers such as IP Address, HTTP Referrer, Unique Device Identifier and other non-personally identifiable information and server logs.You may opt-out from Google’s cookies using their Ad Settings. You may also use the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page to opt-out of some third party cookies.
What are your rights?
Where processing of your personal data is based on consent, you can withdraw that consent at any time.You have the following rights. You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us at the address below or through the “Contact Us” or Support sections of our Sites.
You have the right:
- To ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes;
- To ask us not to process your personal data where it is processed on the basis of legitimate interests, provided that there are no compelling reasons for that processing;
- To ask us not to process your personal data for scientific or historical research purposes, where relevant, unless the processing is necessary in the public interest.
- To request from us access to personal information held about you;
- To ask for the information we hold about you to be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- To ask for data to be erased, provided that the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, you withdraw consent (if the legal basis for processing is consent), you exercise your right to object, set out below, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing, the data is unlawfully processed, the data needs to be erased to comply with a legal obligation;
- To ask for the processing of that information to be restricted if the accuracy of that data is contested, the processing is unlawful, the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or you exercise your right to object (pending verification of whether there are legitimate grounds for processing);
Should you have any issues, concerns or problems in relation to your data, or wish to notify us of data which is inaccurate, please let us know by contacting us using the following contact details:
Data Processing Agreement
If you are selling in Europe and need standard contractual clauses signed to be able to use Mayanalytics, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then email you a DPA to sign with all the relevant details within 24 to 48 hours.
Changes To Our Privacy Notice
This Notice may be updated from time to time. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy notice.
Last Updated: March 12, 2021